In our main update, the alarm history page, which we filter and list existing and past alarms by alarm status, type and level and date, has been passed to the test stage and published. With this development, the first step has been taken for our "Operation and Maintenance" section which will have many new features.
- "Production & Communication" warning has been added to monitor production downtime and communication breaks at String, SCB and Inverter level. We can now set these alarms automatically during alarm configuration.
- Search feature has been added to switch between switchboards screen.
- Solarify Data Logger is now compatible with KACO, ABB, WSTECH, DELTA and SMA inverters.
- We needed port forwarding during the installation of Solarify Data Logger, this need was eliminated with new improvements.
- Fixed the performance issue after 25+ exchange on the overview page.
- Fixed the non-calculation of the term that occurs when "0" is displayed during division in terms.
- Improvements have been made to increase the speed of device, data logger, subfield and powerhouse wiping operations. You can now delete and join devices in seconds.