Many studies are carried out both regionally and globally in the process of combating climate change to guide us on the importance of renewable energy. However, in the process of generating energy using renewable energy sources, the system must work efficiently.
Considering the size and capacity of the field, it becomes quite difficult to control it. It is necessary to keep the system under control regularly in order to detect the errors occurring in the system and to prevent the production and financial losses.
Under all these conditions, having a good monitoring system is beneficial in order to monitor and control the system efficiency. In this way, it is possible to prevent problems and losses by constantly monitoring the power plant.
Solarify, which emerged with the R&D studies, carries out to maximize efficiency by taking this matter as a reference; "Can my solar power plant produce the energy it needs to produce ?".
While AI (artificial intelligence) integrated Solarify uses the highest possible level of technology, it also makes a difference in data security and information security with end-to-end encryption.
In addition, the solar power plants (SPPs) remote monitoring system provides 24/7 data flow with instant reporting and performance analysis.
- You can easily access many summary information such as the performance ratio and availability calculation of the power plant,
- You can access to the amount of radiation on the field,
- You can view the heat map of the production performance of inverters or strings on the production map.
- It is possible to display all graphics of inverter data on a single page.
- Through the ticketing page, it is possible to manage the actions to be taken regarding the switchboard and to quickly and easily access the reports created by Solarify.
Beyond a remote monitoring system, Solarify also simplifies operation management. Also Solarify, with its plug & play data logger, works in harmony with all types of inverters, meters, sensors and analyzers brands and models in Solar Power Plants (spp).
As it is known, “inverters'' are devices that convert direct current to alternating current. In order to monitor these devices remotely, there must be a compatible communication infrastructure and data logger. Solarify can work in harmony with major inverter brands in the industry. For example, we actively monitor inverter brands such as;
- Kaco, ABB, Fimer, SMA, Sungrow, SolarEdge, GoodWe, Solo, Delta, Friem, Huawei, REFUsol, WSTech, Socomec, Fronuis, LTi.