Responsibilities & Qualifications
You’ll be joining a dynamic team of experienced B2B software marketers that are passionate about creating a world-class marketing function at Solarify. You’ll play a crucial role in helping our team to reach the right people at the right time with the right message.
- Design, build, and maintain digital marketing strategy, including SEO/SEM, website, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Partners with Marketing team to create, measure, analyze, and optimize content performance and user experience across digital channels, and provide insights to stakeholders across the organization.
- Identify and evaluate emerging technologies and trends. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Own all aspects of the digital brand presence including website, marketing content, social media, and elements of UI/UX for global technology solutions.
- BA/BS degree with Marketing or Communications major is preferred, or related field
- A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience in graphic design, website development, and digital marketing strategy
- Experience with digital lead generation lifecycle including email marketing, inbound marketing techniques and tracking metrics; B2B environment is preferred
- Software/SaaS digital marketing is preferred.
- Experience using content management system; WordPress experience a plus
- Experience managing large, dynamic Web sites
- Email and landing page design experience preferred; Marketo and/or HubSpot certified a plus
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within digital marketing and marketing communications
- Portfolio required
How to apply
Send your resume to email@example.com