We are looking for operation technician colleagues to support the communication infrastructure commissioning in power plant projects.
- Graduate of Vocational High School / Vocational School Automation or Electrical Electronics Department,
- No travel restrictions
- Active driving,
- Strong communication skills, target oriented,
- Able to work in a busy schedule
- Have a high awareness of occupational safety,
- Able to use Microsoft Office programs,
- To be trained in the field of communication,
- Open to learning about communication systems,
- Having knowledge of the automation structure of solar power plant equipment,
- Open and willing to learn about RTU and TCP-IP communication protocols
- Installation of communication lines suitable for the project at energy production and consumption points and commissioning them with existing devices.
- Portal registration of commissioned devices,
- Extraction of the communication topology of the project to be proposed
- Providing solutions to technical problems from users,
- Ability to manage the operation in coordination with the office staff and the field.
How to Apply?
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org