We are looking for a “Sales Engineer” for our team, which operates in the international energy market.
Who we are
Loggma Digital Energy Solutions which contributes to future generations by integrating software and energy for a sustainable future is a digital energy company that offers end-to-end solutions wherever there is energy.
What you will be doing
- Presenting our digital products to potential clients
- Contacting potential leads through cold calls, online calls, emails and visits
- Generating high-quality sales leads, following up after initial contact, negotiating prices, completing sales, and arranging.
- Determining the product needs of market and presenting the right product to the customer.
- Helping customers who have problems with installed our products
- Preparation of reports and presentations regarding sales process
- Keeping the CRM dashboard up to date according to new contacts and meetings
- A bachelor's degree in Electrical Electronics Engineering / Energy Systems Engineering
- Advanced level of English
- Analytical thinking, fast and solution-oriented
- Top-notch communication skills, both written and verbal
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Fluency with Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
- Self-Driven and learning ability
- Good resource management skills
- Self-motivated pursuer able to act as an effective team player
- Basic knowledge of low and medium voltage power
- Interpreting electrical single line diagrams and their nomenclature.
- An active driver with a driving licence without restrictions to travel
- No military obligation for male candidates.
Bonus: Having previously worked in a sales position and knowledge in energy industry
- Private health insurance
- Meal Card
- Budget for self-improvement
- Hybrid working options
- Salary bonus
- Happy hours & Motivational event
How To Apply
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org