It is the page where you view the earnings, production, performance ratio and radiation values of the station on a daily basis and cumulatively.
- You can view the data of different dates with the arrows to the left and right of the section with the current date.
Note: If there is no device in the station where radiation data can be obtained, performance ratio and radiation value will not be displayed.
- You can view the production page in daily, monthly or yearly format by clicking the date button.
You can remove any one that you want from the graph by clicking the power (kW) or radiation (W / m²) buttons below the graph.
By clicking on the lines in the graph, you can view the data in small periods.
- on the daily production chart -> in minutes
- on the monthly production chart -> on a daily basis
- on the annual production chart -> on a monthly basis
Note: Technician accounts include environmental contribution value instead of earnings value.